Host a Book Drive
Book drives are a great way for community groups and businesses to come together to support the Madison Reading Project. Almost 25% of the books that we distribute each year come from book drives hosted by our amazing community of supporters.
Interested in hosting a book drive on our behalf?
Check out our Book Drive Tool Kit to get started.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Decide when you would like to host your book drive. We recommend a 2 week time frame.
2. Complete our Book Drive Notification form.
3. We will provide you with materials to host a successful book drive.
4. When your book drive is complete, we ask that you count and sort the books based on our Donation Guidelines.
5. Contact us to schedule a time to drop off your books.
If you would like to get involved but don't want to hold an in-person book drive, you could also hold a peer-to-peer fundraiser instead! Learn more at the link below.